Someone please explain to me the benefits of the filter gallery when using this program.
But I digress...
- used the pen tool to extend the G and E into the surrounding circle
- used the grid tool and added weight to the lines to create a shutter
- flatten Transparency and refilled to grey
- added grey scale gradient
- adjusted gradient direction and placement for each unit
- singled out the "GE"
- replaced circle background with a square
- layer masked large "GE" and placed in corner
- added small "GE"
- used perspective on prior comp.
- using the pen tool added what I believe in professional practice is called "pizzazz"