Friday, September 17, 2010

Book Testing.

     So today I've been preparing for the final push and getting all of the Vis Com aspects of my book ready and into production mode.  I'm pretty sure I'm ready to dive in once I've finished fixing what I need in typography.  I have to say though I would have been much further along this afternoon if the printing part of prepping my pages didn't go so rough.  It took forever and I even had to at one point go to campus tech to get.  Kudos to all the juniors and seniors who helped me out (or tried, basically I'm beyond hope when it comes to printing).  What I did get done was a demo for my covers, all of the first layers of my pages printed and copied to taste, and those copies spray mounted onto bristol board.  I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel now.

1 comment:

  1. That's why good time management is a must. Which from this post, it sounds like you have. You were able to trouble shoot and get it figured out in good time.