Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Degree Project (light at the end getting bigger)

So with any luck the internet will allow this to be uploaded in time, but either way my degree project is coming to a close. I've made the changes to video to make it more apparent what the subject matter is earlier on. I added some subtle moments to indicate touch in more places where the viewer could get confused, though I didn't add too many as to not distract from the main content. The way I see it, the type of motion expresses that sense of human movement that I've seen in many apps before. The video resides on it's own page on my website and I'll likely add some more diagrammatic stills of moments in the app where the viewer can digest the functionality for longer.

Video will go here once Vimeo is done uploading it in approximately 34 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment