1. Does the package design stand out among competitive products on the store shelf? (shelf impact)
2. Is the brand name prominent enough to hold presence?
3. Does the package clearly communicate the identity and the function of the product? (functional attributes)
4. Does the brand image and design style target the right age group and create the right personality? (emotive attribute)
5. Has the hierarchy of communications been addressed for easy shopping? (brand, product visual, descriptor)
6. If there are many similar products, is it easy to differentiate among them?
7. Does the structure of package work well to contain, display, or protect the product?
8. Is the brand name or logo usable in places other than on the package, such as online, print advisements, or signage?