Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sushi... Not Bad.

For as nervous as I usually am giving presentations, I felt I was the most comfortable during this last one.  This could have simply been due to the slightly informal format and the fact that I did not have to stand.  I've learned allot about sushi culture which I was not aware of, that I hope to tastefully put into practice.  My book did not receive to many comments overall but I am really happy with the way it turned out.  The craft is decent even though the paper I used may be slightly unforgiving.  As I've already seen how the book has helped inform the more expressive icon exercise, I'm pretty confident that I've chosen good images.













1 comment:

  1. good final documentation (especially since you used the digital files). no need for the back cover, however, considering it just appears as a black square on your blog.

    ReplyDelete